Returns and Refunds
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by email to inform us of your wish to return products.
- We may advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt and return to: Total Wellbeing Solutions Ltd - Customer Returns, Unit 12, Trident Industrial Estate, Blackthorne Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0AX
You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
- Our policy is to ensure that you are totally satisfied with your order. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it, with the despatch note and unused, having taken reasonable care of it and complete with packaging and all components, for a full refund within 30 working days.
- We will make the refund directly to the Debit/Credit Card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate. You must contact us prior to the return of the product to us at the postal address below and must be within 30 days of receipt.
- In the above circumstances we will pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office and forward with the item to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs. The postal cost should not exceed the cost of the item, if it does please contact customer services prior to posting.
- For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- If you would like to return your items you may do so within 30 days of receiving them. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. We will refund the cost of the items; however shipping charges are non-refundable.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- Royal Mail allow up to 15 working days to deliver an item, we must allow this time before we can issue a refund or re-dispatch the item.
If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us.
You can also contact us:
- By telephone: 01753 287 877 between opening hours: 10.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday (GMT)
- By post: Total Wellbeing Solutions Ltd - Customer Services, Unit 12, Trident Industrial Estate, Blackthorne Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0AX
totalwellbeingsolutions.co.uk is a service of - Total Wellbeing Solutions Ltd Unit 12, Trident Industrial Estate, Blackthorne Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0AX, United Kingdom. Payment will show on your statement as 'TotalWellbeing'.