|Shop by Price|
|Shop by Brand|
"Our mission is to provide our clients first rate health and fitness using education and a holistic approach, in a safe, fun environment, whilst maintaining our exemplary level of customer satisfaction”.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following information thoroughly, by purchasing products and/or services on totalwellbeingsolutions.co.uk you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Our T&C's outline the basis of your purchase and the sale of our products and/or services from our website.
All content within this website is provided for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other health care professional. Total Wellbeing Solutions is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of the Total Wellbeing Solutions website or documentation. Total Wellbeing Solutions is not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of the sites.
The price for each product shown is in Pound Sterling GBP.
We ensure every effort is made to ensure the correct price and information is displayed. If we discover an error in pricing or information for any of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supplied at the time of purchase.
- Prices are in Pound Sterling GBP, if you are outside of the UK your Credit/Debit Card company will use their own exchange rate and may charge you additional fees. Prices viewed in any other currency than GBP are estimated and we cannot be held liable for currency fluctuations or held liable for any other charges made to you by your Bank, Debit or Credit Card company.
- Customers are responsible for any Import Duty or local Taxes in their respective countries. We cannot advise you what these charges will be, you should consult your local customs office for more information.
- We may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is deemed reasonable to do so. We may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at our discretion. If an order is cancelled any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All orders must be paid for in full prior to delivery. We accept Debit/Credit Card and PayPal payments.
- Orders may be processed online, or by telephone, using an accepted Debit/Credit Card. All Debit/Credit Card payments are processed within 24hours but may take up to 5 working days to show on your statement.
- Our Secure Shopping Cart encrypts data to ensure maximum security and safe online shopping.
- Your Debit/Credit Card issuer may perform additional security checks to confirm it is you making the order. If you card is rejected by our online system you should first contact your card provider.
- We aim to delivery all items within the advertised time frame, some delays are out of our control and we cannot be held liable for late delivery.
- Delivery times are in addition to availability times that are clearly stated on each item.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and only use your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Personal information collected will be kept securely and may be used to:
- Process your order in accordance with your instructions
- Aid fraud prevention in conjunction with our gateway provider and your Debit/Credit Card company.
- Provide a unique shopping experience.
- By placing and order and submitting your data such as your name, invoice and delivery address, email address (for online orders), Debit/Credit Card number, and expiry date. This enables us to process and fulfill your orders and to notify you in event of any queries. We also request your telephone number, which allows us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order you agree to this use.
- We will not collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- Our Site uses “cookies” which are small pieces of information stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser. This allows us to recognise you and to provide additional features (such as retaining the contents of your basket) to make your use of our site easier. Most browsers allow for the cookie function to be turned off if desired and this will not stop the function of our site.
- When an account is created and at any point in time you have the opportunity to agree to email communications from our website.
- We do not sell or share you your personal information with any other companies.
- If you have any questions regarding your privacy you may contact us by email.
- We have tried to ensure the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible.
- We shall insure ordered products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- We will provide our services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet we provide and maintain our web presence on an "as is" and "as available" basis and make no promise that the use of website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use our website in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse us for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- We will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
- Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. We are not involved in the manufacture of products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer's guidelines. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to us and we shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information
- any interruptions to or delays in updating information
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of our website or any product purchased through us.
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading YouKnowIT.com, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from YouKnowIT.com or its licensees and affiliates
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which we link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- We may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- We may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of our website upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice.
- We act as a principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
- If we do not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and us and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are aiming our website at a global market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries.
- Under the UK Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
- Use of our website and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.
- The copyright in this website and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the this website is owned by, or licensed to Total Wellbeing Solutions, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of this site, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- We do not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trademark and the trademarks of the brands featured on this site.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.